Message from Support Tecm
Welcome to the Dwere website. Whether you are a client, a candidate or a consultant considering joining our firm, you will find a wealth of information that will be of interest and offer insights into the unique expertise of Dwere Group. Whatever your goal, seeking executives for long term employment or in interim management, Dwere stands ready to help you.
So what is the one thing that best differentiates Dwere from others in the services industry?
We do have lifelong growth in developing technology resource capacity and quality to partner with technology innovator. From the recruitment and training of our professionals to tracking performance for every client assignment, we are focus to build a business relationship with you.
We place the clients on top, recognizing their premier place in everything we do. The search professionals, who are serving the clients are the key decision makers, who then call on everyone else in the organization to help them to deliver for clients. The person you are dealing with has our firm behind them. Anything that does not help support the client's needs is rigorously reviewed.
Therefore, as the CEO, the primary goal is to engage our client support for best practice teamwork and transparencies.
Thank you for visiting our site. I hope you find what you are looking for. If you want to learn more, do contact Dwere person in the office nearest, who can best help you.
Dwere Support Team
IT Development and Technology Innovation.
Learn to develop comprehensive system analysis in multiplatform environments, Pre-sale system support and Production support.
Scheduled Events (Fall 2013)
1. Developer's Companion
(Call for details):
- Basic System Hardware
- Savvy Development
- System Tools
- Advanced Databases
- Virtualization and OS
- Open Source System
- Computer Ethnics
2. System Support
(Call for details):
- Open platform - Linux, Unix or Windows
- Backend Support, we provide solid solutions
- Server installations, and configuration
- Application configuration and support
- Website solution for your personal use or business.
- Online ecommerce Solutions for your business to accept credit cardtransactions
- For details please contact us at
To register click -> 2013 Support.
What is your next goal - The future!
- Linux System Engineer (Apply now)
Web Developer (Apply now)
- Must be detail oriented, able to troubleshoot, document, and fix problems in a timely manner.
- Can perform comprehensive need analysis of Linux system environment and provide problems.
- 4 years plus of experience in Unix, Linux and Back-end Linux Application is desirable but not required.
- Can work independently or as a team configure Linux/Unix Servers with support for Apache,
- Can install clean system from scratch with full backup and recovery plan.
- Can work under pressure.
- We use monitoring tool to ensure system visibility and report system health as needed.
- Experience, Knowledge and Skills (please read carefully and make sure your skills match this list):
- At least 5 years of experience designing and developing web applications
- A thorough understanding of Web 2.0 characteristics and practical usage of its features
- Experience working with web services and SOAP
- Hands on experience with JQuery – a big plus
- Experience in developing cross-browser code
- Experienced with ActionScript 3.0 and Flex.
- Working knowledge of web servers (Apache, IIS)
- CS degree from a reputable university
Email your resume as attachment in microsoft word and a brief description on yourself and your current employment status.
Can you work in the United State? What is your legal status? What is your Salary expectation? Include your phone contact as well.
Work with others... Our Client!
Downloads, Training Resources and links
Login account help keep track of your technology needs. You can register for training and get updates any up coming events.